Large, silky, all-over printed Bitcoin Genesis Block sherpa blanket. Perfect to keep you warm during chilly bear market winter nights.
- Silky faux micro mink in front
- Faux sheepskin Sherpa in back
- Available in Black/White
- Full Color All Over Print; Edge to edge
- Prints on one side. Reverse side is soft Sherpa
- Dimensions: 60 x 80 inches ( 152 cm x 203 cm)
- Decoration Type: Sublimation
We made Bitcoin Genesis Block blanket to honor the first ever block in the Bitcoin blockchain. Known as the Block 0, it has been created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. What is interesting about the code is that it contains the message “The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”. That is the exact headline of the article appearing in the Sunday Times on January the 3rd, 2009.
Nakamoto never clearly explained the meaning of this message, but it’s speculated that it was one of the reasons behind the Bitcoin creation, to cut the middleman (the Banks) off. The Genesis block remains the mystery.