High, quality, ring-spun 100% cotton T-Shirt featuring the part of the code from the original Genesis Block presented in a colorful and stylish swill.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Baby-knit jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
We made Bitcoin Genesis Block T-Shirt to honor the first ever block in the Bitcoin- The blockchain. Known as the Block 0, it has been created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.
What is interesting about the code is that it contains the message message “The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”. That is the exact headline of article appearing in the The Sunday Times on January the 3rd, 2009.
Nakamoto never clearly explained the meaning of this message, but it’s speculated that it was one of the reasons behind the Bitcoin creation, to cut the middleman (the Banks) off. The Genesis block remains the mystery
Please carefully measure and choose your size according to the charts below. Because of these T-Shirts will be printed after the order, we are unable to accept returns for size replacement.
|Length (inches) ||28||29||30||31||32||33||34|
|Width (inches) ||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Length (cm) ||71||74||76||79||81||84||86|
|Width (cm) ||46||51||56||61||66||71||76|
T-Shirt care instruction
Printed T-Shirts always require special care when washing and ironing. Follow these guidelines to ensure the T-Shirts longevity.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry for most extended life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Never iron the printed decoration
• Do not dry clean.