Show your support for Bitcoin with T-Shirt which represents the aftermath of one of the most iconic moments in Bitcoin history – Bitcoin Pizza transaction. Believe and HODL.
Lightweight, super-soft, baby-knit T-Shirt. Unisex. Fits both male and female. Made from 100% combined and ring-spun cotton, except for heather colors, which contain polyester.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors contain some amount of polyester
• Baby-knit jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
“I just want to report that I successfully traded 10,000 bitcoins for pizza. Thanks, jercos!” The most famous Bitcoin story is about Bitcoin Pizza. Back in 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz bought two Domino’s pizzas from Bitcointalk member jercos for 10,000 BTC. This was the first documented Bitcoin transaction. At that time the value of the exchange was around $41. Now, those two pizza’s are the most expensive pizza’s ever with the price rising each day.
We wanted to illustrate this historic event. In the drawing you can see the Bitcoin, who is now all rich and famous, looking like a Playboy walking with two slices of pizzas. The goal of this drawing is to illustrate how fast things can change in the crypto community. We also wanted to honor the historic event
Please carefully measure and choose your size according to the charts below. Because of these T-Shirts will be printed after the order, we are unable to accept returns for size replacement.
T-Shirt care instruction
Printed T-Shirts always require special care when washing and ironing. Follow these guidelines to ensure the T-Shirts longevity.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Never ever iron the printed decoration
• Do not dry clean.