“Graffiti Man” reflects the intensive hyperinflation that hit Zimbave in 2009. The 100 trillion is a reference to the Zimbabwean dollar.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors contain some amount of polyester
• Baby-knit jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
Inspired by the political, social and financial events in Venezuela, Zimbambe and around the world, “Resistencia” (The Resistance) is thought-provoking, libertarian clothing collection which targets issues raises awareness and controversially sends a clear message. The collection is only available in a single color – black, purposefully.
Please carefully measure and choose your size according to the charts below. Because of these T-Shirts will be printed after the order, we are unable to accept returns for size replacement.
|Length (inches) ||28||29||30||31||32||33||34|
|Width (inches) ||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Length (cm) ||71||74||76||79||81||84||86|
|Width (cm) ||46||51||56||61||66||71||76|
T-Shirt care instruction
Printed T-Shirts always require special care when washing and ironing. Follow these guidelines to ensure the T-Shirts longevity.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry for most extended life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Never iron the printed decoration
• Do not dry clean.